Exciting news Everyone! My leader just got her Golden assignment! She will be receiving a male golden retriever. He is going to be a Mazel and Pebbles puppy (check out the GDB blog to see littermate photos). There are only two males in the litter. She is very, very excited about getting a Pebbles puppy because Pebbles is her last Golden's (before Colorado) "niece." Pretty cool huh?
So, I've been thinking real hard about what the rules of this name game are going to be and I think I've decided. So, here are the Rules.
1. Since he is a Fun Day puppy this game will close on July 30 at midnight. For those of you who are going to Fun Day you will not have to wait to know the name. For those of you who are not going to attend Fun Day this year I will post to winner and the name on July 31 after we get back to the hotel.
2. You can post as many names as you want...but! you can only post one name every 12 hours. Basically once a day, but let's say you post one name at 8 in the morning. You could post another name at 8 in the evening. This can increase you chase of winning. But please, don't stay up till 3 in the morning to post. You have about 3 weeks.
3. You may guess a name that has already been guessed, but you will not be mentioned as a winner. And if I can get the same prize as the other name game the person who first posts the name will receive the prize and the title of winner. So, be creative. We all know that GDB can come up with some weird names.
4. If you're not having fun then you're playing the game wrong.
5. If you guess his brother's name then you too will be counted as a winner and will receive a prize.
6. You can also guess if he's going to be the biggest male or the smallest male if you wish. You can only guess this one once. Since it is only a 50/50 chance what I will do is write down all the people who guessed the size right and attach the pieces of paper to Rocco's toys. Whichever one he chooses first is the winner of the weight. I will do this over and over again if there are more names than toys.
Ok, those are the rules. If you have any questions please email or massage me. Or you can post a comment too. So, now is the moment you've all been waiting for. The litter letter. The new little golden will be litter letter....
Ready, Set, Go!