Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Name Game closing

Hey Everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know that after tomorrow at midnight I will not be looking at the name game posts anymore. Now, I'm thinking of prizes for two particular bloggers who were amazing during this game. But, I'm not sure that it's going to pass. But it'll be a really cool prize if I can get it, trust me. If you know you're not one of those two you can always move up into the prize category. So keep posting until tomorrow at midnight because that's when I stop considering names. Monday morning my list of favourite names will be up.

As soon as my leader gets her assignment for her new Golden Puppy I'll hold a true GDB name game with prizes! So check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!